Thursday, July 23, 2009

Secrets, secrets

I made it!! I am really quite happy with my life (even if I am cranky and wish there was a kickboxing class close by, I am still usually happy). My clinical group is fun and I think we have a nice little solidarity going on. I feel like we're probably the coolest group, but I guess everyone's perspective on that would be a little different. Anyway, I like them and they make me happy even if we are all having crap-tastic days. I have a big stack of alcohol wipes on my desk since they just seem to accumulate in my pockets as the days go on. Maybe I'm becoming a germ freak? You would think I'd quit picking at my nails if that was actually the case, but maybe that's a development later on.

So I saw this PostSecret awhile ago that was a list a woman made about the men she knew.
Naturally, I love this. It's clever, kind of hilarious and unexpected.... and I have decided to try my hand at this. I dare you to hazard a guess who I am talking about, but I'll try to be sneaky! (Note: Work in progress... I really do want mine to be clever! Maybe then I will color code them and make them pretty)
  • I have never been more excited to never see someone again... except once.
  • Our search for Cadbury Eggs was probably one of my favorite nights in college, minus the Strongbow hunt in BevMo.
  • You have no idea what you did for me. I probably love you.
  • You're kind of awkward. I kind of like it.
  • I have way better friends than you ever will.
  • For being so "smart," you're kind of pathetic when it comes to living your life.
  • I missed our big Thanksgiving shebang this year.
  • While I appreciate your child-like heart from a distance, it was too overwhelming close up.
  • You're still a sexist pig.
  • Seriously, why do you still call me? I'm confused.
  • Given the chance, I would legitimately fight you (and win!) - you're not as great as you think you are (at anything!).
  • You'd be cute if you had a personality. It is a loss for humanity.

:) That was kind of cathartic.

No comments:

Post a Comment