Sunday, June 21, 2009

I made it through my final demo! As long as I do well on my written part for that exam, I'll have gotten a pretty good grade on it :) It was very nerve wracking, but my examiner was much more relaxed and practical than some of the other ones that were also testing students that day (or so I've heard). Either way, it's over! I have two tests this week and a clinical paper due on Friday (which I have no idea how to start let alone actually write) so it should be okay. Next week is when we start our class associated with our clinicals. One of the professors was a guest lecturer for nursing assessment last week and he was very entertaining. I think his class will be just as fun, or at least I'm hoping so.

Two of my roommates and I went to karaoke on Thursday night to celebrate being done with our final demos. It was kind of a weird bar, but we sang one song and then watched for about an hour. People were really into it - a lot of them picked songs that they were good at and fit their voice. It was almost the polar opposite of any other karaoke experience that I've had. We did get a lot of high fives for our performance, but that was probably because we were three girls, not because we were good at it. Anna tore it up though, so you never know!

We had a picnic on Friday which was kind of fun. It has been raining a lot, but it cleared up Friday night and was really nice out while we were in the park. People brought their puppies and kids and we all hung out and had some food. There were the cutest 11 month old twin girls there, so I got my fix of cute kids for awhile :)

I suppose I should start studying again :( I have already procrastinated today by laying around in bed and then working out. Boooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment